- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact usv
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- CV / Profile information for job-applicants.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- not applicable
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Work on your project, deliver a course, respond to your job-application.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Only affiliated companies (Innovity EOOD, Sourcelab OOD)
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data only in European Data Centers.
Our Company will keep your personal data, during the working relation or for 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our mailing systems and CRM.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Innovity EOOD, Sourcelab OOD
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Sourcelab or Innovity from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Sourcelab would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Sourcelab for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Sourcelab correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sourcelab to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Sourcelab erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Sourcelab restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Sourcelab's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Sourcelab transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Sourcelab has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office. (https://www.cpdp.bg/en/)
Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592